Incoming Call Filters
This section of My FluentCloud allows you to configure Incoming Call Filters, which allow you to override any other settings and send a specific phone number to a specific route.
Incoming Call Filters can be used to route specific phone numbers to a specific route, for VIP customers, or known telemarketers.
Once you have created your Incoming Call Filter group, you'll want to add some incoming call filters, using specific phone numbers.
Incoming Call Filters Configuration
1. Select Features.
2. Select Incoming Call Filters
3. Select Add New to create new call filters.
4. Search existing Call Filters
5. Select to edit an existing Call Filter.
6. Select to Add a new Call Filter.
7. Enter the Phone number or Area code for the Filter and select the Route designated for the Filter.
Adding New Call Filters
1. Give the new Filter a Name.
2. Select the Filter Type. These can be phone numbers or area codes.
3. Select Add a New Filter.
4. Enter the Phone number or Area code for the Filter and select the Route designated for the Filter.
If you need any assistance with this feature, please contact FluentStream support.
Quick-dial, from a FluentStream device: 711
Phone: 303-GO-CLOUD (303-462-5683)