How to attach a Conference Room to a unique phone number and attach a branded greeting.
After you have created your Conference Room (see here if you have not completed this step), you can attach it to a unique phone number, as well as attach you own branded greeting to announce your company’s name when you join a call.
If you prefer to utilize our already provided Conference Bridge numbers, proceed here for further information.
Navigate to Settings > Phone Numbers:
From the list on the left-hand side, select the phone number you would like to assign your conference room to. If you would like to purchase your own unique number, select Buy A Number on the bottom of the list and enter your search criteria into the fields. Once you select a number and hit Buy Phone Numbers, it will populate in your list on the left-hand side.
[Note: If you do not see the phone number you would like to attach your room to, would like help locating a phone number, or would like to port over an existing number you own, please reach out to the support team at 303-GO-CLOUD or 303-462-5683 (opt 2) for further assistance.]
From there on the routing page, select Conference Room from the drop-down to Set Phone Number to.
Select your recently created Conference Room from the drop-down menu.
1. Set Phone Number to: Select how the phone number should be routed. (Conference Room)
2. Conference Room: Select which Conference Room you would like attached to this number.
3. Allow Pinless Entry: Allow users to enter the conference room without entering the Pin.
4. Enable Custom Greeting: Toggle on to upload your own custom or branded greeting for your conference room to greet guests.
5. Upload a Custom Greeting for Your Room: Where you will upload the file for your custom greeting.
If you need assistance, please contact FluentStream Support at 303-GO-CLOUD, or 303-462-5683 Opt 2