How to Set Up Phone Number for eFax
Modified on: Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 10:22 AM
Using the FluentStream system you can easily set a number up for eFax. You can either dedicate a number to be use for efax or you can use a number for both voice and efax purposes.
First, go to Settings>Phone Numbers:
Select the phone number you'd like to enable for eFax, then select Fax:
1. Enable Fax: Toggle this option to "Yes
2. Fax Type: Company: everyone will have access to it with their MFC login credentials. Private: This will only go to extension that are set up to receive a fax.
2. Inbound Detection: You will want this set to "On" if you want to receive incoming eFaxes on this number.
3. Fax Detection Wait Time: This is how long the system will run the fax detection. The recommended setting is 5.
4. Fax Minimum Rate: This is the minimum transmission rate the line will detect for. The recommended setting is 2400.
5. Fax Maximum Rate: This is the maximum rate the line will detect for. The recommended setting is 14400.
6. Enable T.38: We recommend keeping this "On" to allow faxes between VoIP and Analog machines.
7. Error Correction Mode: We recommend keeping this "On" to automatically detect and correct errors in the fax transmission process that are sometimes caused by telephone line noise.
If you need assistance, please contact FluentStream Support at 303-GO-CLOUD, or 303-462-5683
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.