To initiate a Three-Way Call on your FluentCloud WebPhone:
1. Enter the first phone number you wish to call into the WebPhone Dialer and click the Green Call Icon.
2. Once you are connected, click the Add Call icon in the bottom right corner of your WebPhone. This will open the Dialer for a second Call Line where you can input the second phone number you wish to call.
3. Now that you are on both calls, the Add Call icon in the bottom right will change to Merge Calls.
4. Click the Merge Calls icon and your two separate calls will become one Three-Way Call. A “Merge Successful” notification at the bottom of your WebPhone window will confirm that the calls have been merged.
5. You can view all members of the Three-Way Call by selecting the View Calls icon in the bottom left corner of your Webphone window.
If you need assistance, please contact FluentStream Support at 303-GO-CLOUD, or 303-462-5683.