To sync phone to network with a Dongle:
1. Connect phone first with ethernet cord to ensure the phone works correctly
2. Disconnect Ethernet: Note will appear on phone **Wi-Fii adapter removed** Press ok
3. Connect Dongle to back of phone: Note will appear on phone **Wi-Fii adapter is added, scanning wireless networks?** Press ok
4. It will show as ***SCANNING*** for just a couple seconds
5. Wi-Fi window will appear: If window times out you can get back to this page;
b. Settings (3)
c. Basic Settings (1)
d. Wi-fi (8)
6. Select (#) Available Network(s) (4):
7. Scroll down to correct network and press CONNECT.
8. Enter correct Password or Network Key
a. Ensure that the correct form of letters/numbers has been chosen on the second tab below, your options will be;
9. Press OK
**This phone should now be hooked up to wi-fi and be able to make and receive calls.