Below details how to manage the Notification, Audio. Debugging, and ICE settings of your WebPhone.
1. Log into the WebPhone using your my.fluentcloud.com credentials.
In the upper right corner, select the settings gear.
1. Desktop Notifications: Here you can toggle either Call, Voicemail, or SMS notifications on or off. Tbe blue indicates an "on" status and the grey indicates an "off" status.
2. Display: Here you can toggle the WebPhone display to "Always on Top".
3. Audio Devices: Here you can select the Audio Devices for both "In" (the device you speak into) and "Out" (the device you hear from). A drop down will appear with any applicable device for either option. To test your "In" audio, select Test Audio In.
To test your "In" audio, select Test Audio In. You will see a sound bar appear above "End Test". Here you can see the audio pick up on the microphone device. When you are done select "End Test".
Select Test Audio Out to test the devices you are using to hear the call on.
4. Advance Debugging: This feature is used for troubleshooting. Please contact support at 303-462-5683, opt 2 if you are having issues with your WebPhone.
5. ICE - We recommend you leave this toggled "ON" and a timeout of "10s". If you are experiencing issues with your WebPhone and are unsure if you need to alter this setting, please contact support at 303-462-5683, opt 2.
Be sure to save all your changes!
If you need assistance, please contact FluentStream Support at 303-GO-CLOUD, or 303-462-5683 (opt 2).