1. Name - The name you'd like for the Conference Room, ie "StreamConf" or "JohnsRoom".
2. Description - A description of the conference room, ie "for training".
3. Pin - A four digit code that gives you access to the conference room
4. Admin Pin - A four digit code that gives the user Admin access. For more details on this please refer to the Conference Bridge Admin Privileges article.
5. Max Users - The maximum amount of users allowed in the conference room at one time.
6. Hold Music - The hold music that will play to users while they wait in the conference room.
7. Menu Options:
1. Toggle Mute (mute yourself)
2. Lock/Unlock Room**
3. Kick out the last person that joined**
4. Decrease Listening Volume
5.Increase Listening Volume
6.Decrease Talking Volume
7.Increase Talking Volume
**Must have Admin Privileges
Disable Mute/Leave - Disables the Mute/Leave
Disable All Menu Options - Disables all Standard Menu Options
8. Announce Join/Leave - Announces when participants join and leave.
9. Wait For Admin - Waits for an Admin to join the room to being the audio on the conference. Participants hear hold music while they wait.
10. Record Conferences - Will record all calls made to the conference room.
11. Send Reports To - Will email report data regarding the conference room call.
12. FluentCloud Meetings URL - The Meet URL associated with that conference room. Each room can only have 1 URL.
Save your changes and you are good to go! If you need any assistance, please contact support at 303-GO-CLOUD, option 2.
|(404) 228 - 6593||Atlanta Conference Bridge|
|(778) 381 - 7799||British Columbia Conference Bridge|
|(312) 888 - 3441||Chicago Conference Bridge|
|(469) 262 - 0204||Dallas Conference Bridge|
|(303) 997 - 0777||Denver Conference Bridge|
|(305) 200 - 5229||Miami Conference Bridge|
|(541) 203 - 2408||Oregon Conference Bridge|
|(626) 699 - 5656||Pasadena Conference Bridge|
|(916) 588 - 9668||Sacramento Conference Bridge|