The SIP-T48G IP phone supports up to 3 parties (including yourself) in a conference call.
This is the default method of conference called Local Conference.
To set up a local conference call:
1. Place a call to the first party.
2. When the first party answers the call, tap the Conference soft key to place a new call.
The active call is placed on hold.
3. Enter the number of the second party, and then press , , or tap the Send soft key.
4. When the second party answers the call, tap the Conference soft key again to join all parties in the conference.
You can create a conference between an active call and a call on hold by tapping the Conference soft key.
To join two calls in a conference:
1. Place two calls using two different accounts on the phone
(for example, place the first call using account 1, and then place the second call using account 2).
2. Tap the desired call for conference and make sure the call is active (for example, tap the call on account 1).
3. Tap the Conference soft key to join the two calls in the conference on the selected account.
During the conference call, you can do the following:
- Press or tap the Hold soft key to place the conference call on hold.
- Tap the Split soft key to split the conference call into two individual calls.
- Tap to remove the desired party.
- Press or tap to mute the conference call.
- Tap the End Call soft key to drop the conference call.