First, the adapter must be factory reset. To factory reset the adapter, follow these steps:
- Plug in an analog phone into one of the FXS ports (RJ11) on the device.
- Dial ****
- Dial 73738#
- Press 1 to confirm
- Hang up the analog phone
The adapter will buzz and will be reset. Now the admin password will be removed and the IP settings will be set to the default.
To reprovision the adapter to FluentStream, follow these steps:
- From the analog phone dial ****
- Then dial 110# - that will give you the IP address
- Open a web browser
- In the address bar, enter the following URL, but do not press Enter or otherwise navigate to it yet:
- Replace the X's with the device's IP address. For example, it should look like this:
- Press Enter