You can add contacts to your local directory manually or from the call history. You can also add contacts to your local directory from the remote phone book or the network directory.
To add a contact to the local directory manually:
1. Press to enter the main menu.
2. Select .
3. Press the Options soft key, and select New Contact.
If there is no contact in the local directory, press the New soft key directly.
4. Enter the desired values in the Name, Number and Mobile fields.
5. Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel.
To add a contact to the local directory from the call history:
1. Press the History soft key when the handset is idle.
2. Press or to highlight the desired call history list, and press the OK key.
3. Press or to highlight the desired entry.
4. Press the Options soft key, and select Add To Local->New Entry.
5. Press or to set the number to be the office number or the mobile numberof the new entry, and press the OK soft key.
6. Enter the name of the new entry in the Name field.
7. Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel