Ring tones are used to indicate incoming calls. You can set different ring tones to distinguish the incoming lines from each other on your handset. You can also set a ring tone for an incoming intercom call. When receiving an incoming call, the handset rings the specified ring tone.
To configure ring tones:
1. Press to enter the main menu.
2. Select ->Audio->Ring Tones->Melodies.
3. Press or to highlight the Intercom Call option or the desired line.
4. Press or to select and listen to the desired ring tone.
5. Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel.
You can also enter the menu ->Audio->Ring Tones->Volume, and press or to decrease/increase the ringer volume.