The instructions below are intended for users on the FluentSteam phone system, and may not be applicable for devices on other platforms. For more information on using our platform, please visit our website FluentStream.com or give us a call at 303-462-5683, opt 1.
If you are interested in call forwarding, please refer to Comprehensive Guide to Call Forwarding or contact our support team at 303-462-5683, opt 2 to enable it via the portal. We recommend this method instead of the manual steps listed below.
To forward an incoming call to another person:
1. While your phone rings, tap Forward.
2. From the Call Forwarding screen, enter the forwarding number, and tap Forward.
To forward all calls to another person:
1. From Home view, tap Forward. (You can also tap Settings from Home view, and tap Features > Forward, or if your phone is idle, tap Forward from Lines view.)
2. When your phone is set up with multiple lines, tap the line to apply forwarding to.
3. From the Forwarding Type Select screen, tap the forwarding type you want:
Always To forward all incoming calls.
No Answer To forward all unanswered incoming calls.
Busy To forward calls that arrive when you’re already in a call.
4. Enter the forwarding number, and tap Enable. If you selected the No Answer option, you can enter the number of rings before your phone forwards the call.
A value of 2 is recommended. The forwarding number you chose scrolls in the status bar, as displayed next.
When a phone line is idle, Lines
view displays the forwarding icon,
next to the phone line, as displayed next.
To disable call forwarding:
1. From Home view, tap Forward.
2. When your phone is set up with multiple lines, tap the line to disable forwarding for.
3. From the Forwarding Type Select screen, tap the forwarding type to disable, and tap Disable.