While your phone rings, you can forward the call to another person.
To forward an incoming call to another person:
1. While your phone rings, tap Forward.
2. From the Call Forwarding screen, enter the forwarding number, and tap Forward.
To forward all calls to another person:
1. From Home view, tap Forward. (You can also tap Settings from Home view, and tap Features > Forward, or if your phone is idle, tap Forward from Lines view.)
2. When your phone is set up with multiple lines, tap the line to apply forwarding to.
3. From the Forwarding Type Select screen, tap the forwarding type you want:
Always To forward all incoming calls.
No Answer To forward all unanswered incoming calls.
Busy To forward calls that arrive when you’re already in a call.
4. Enter the forwarding number, and tap Enable. If you selected the No Answer option, you can enter the number of rings before your phone forwards the call.
A value of 2 is recommended. The forwarding number you chose scrolls in the status bar, as displayed next.
When a phone line is idle, Lines view displays the forwarding icon, next to the phone line, as displayed next.
To disable call forwarding:
1. From Home view, tap Forward.
2. When your phone is set up with multiple lines, tap the line to disable forwarding for.
3. From the Forwarding Type Select screen, tap the forwarding type to disable, and tap Disable.