The 57i phone system supports up to 3 parties (including yourself) in a conference call.
Use the following procedure to create a conference call:
1. Connect to the first party you wish to include in the conference (if not already connected).
Note: A Conference softkey automatically appears in the display when on a call.
2. Press the Conference key. A new line opens.
3. Press a line/call appearance button followed by the extension number of the person you wish to add to the conference.
4. Wait for the new party to answer. You can consult with the new party first before adding them to the conference.
5. If you do not wish to add the new party to the conference, press the line/call appearance button for this call. This disconnects the new party, leaving the original call on hold. To go back to the original call, press the line/call appearance button for this call.
6. To add the new party to the conference, press the Conference key again.
7. To drop the new party from the conference, press the Conference key one more time.
8. If you wish to exit the conference leaving the other two parties connected, disconnect by placing the handset back on-hook or by pressing .
To conference two calls you are already connected to:
1. Begin with active calls on two different lines.
2. Press the Conference key. A new line will open.
3. Press the line key of the call you wish to conference with.
4. Press the Conference key again. The two lines link into a conference call.