You can set up your phone to forward all calls to another number, even if the Do Not Disturb feature is enabled. Call forwarding is not available on shared lines.
To forward all calls to another person:
1. From Home view, select Forward. (You can also select Settings from Home view, and select Features > Forward, or if your phone is idle, press Forward from Lines view.)
2. If your phone is set up with multiple lines, select the line to apply forwarding to.
3. From the Forwarding Type Select screen, select the forwarding type you want:
- Always—To forward all incoming calls.
- No Answer—To forward all unanswered incoming calls.
- Busy—To forward calls that arrive when you’re already in a call.
4. Enter the forwarding number, and select Enable. If you selected the No Answer option, you can enter the number of rings before your phone forwards the call. A value of 2 is recommended.
The forwarding number you chose displays in the status bar, as shown next. In this example, the line is forwarded to 2327.
If a phone line is idle, Lines view displays the forwarding icon, , next to the phone line, as shown next.
To disable call forwarding:
1. From Home view, select Forward.
2. If your phone is set up with multiple lines, select the line to disable forwarding for.
3. From the Forwarding Type Select screen, select the forwarding type to disable, and select Disable.