You can clear all the records in a call list, or just one record. You can also choose a record in a list and return the call, store the call details in your local Contact Directory, or view detailed information about the particular call.
To manage a call list:
1. Press the Dir soft key, and then select Call Lists.
The Call Lists screen displays.
2. Do one of the following:
- To clear the records in a call list, select Clear > Missed Calls, Received Calls, or Placed Calls.
- To view and manage a call list, scroll to either Missed Calls, Received Calls or Placed Calls, and then press Select. Your call list information displays.
The following figure shows a Placed Calls list.
- To return the call, press the Dial soft key.
- To edit the phone number (if necessary) before you place the call or store the call details in your Contact Directory, press the Edit soft key.
- To return to the Call Lists menu, press the Back soft key.
- To remove the call from the list, press the Clear soft key.
- To store the contact in your Contact Directory, press the Save soft key.
- To view information about the call, such as the phone number, the time and duration of the call, and the name of the caller, press the Info soft key.
3. Press twice to return to the idle screen.