You can add contacts to your contact directory:
- From a call list
Adding Contacts Manually
To add a contact to the local contact directory manually:
1. Press .
2. Select Contact Directory.
3. Press the More soft key.
4. Press the Add soft key.
5. Enter first and/or last name of the contact from the keypad.
Use the 1/A/a soft key to select between numeric and upper/lower case alphanumeric modes.
Use the Encoding soft key to access special characters in other languages.
6. Enter a contact number.
This is a required field and it must be unique (not already in the directory).
7. (Optional.) Change the Speed Dial Index.
It is automatically assigned to the next available index value.
Valid speed dial index values are from 1 to 9999. If you enter a speed dial index that already, “Speed dial index already exists” appears. If you enter an invalid value, “Speed dial index invalid” appears.
8. Press the Save or Cancel soft keys to accept or cancel changes.
9. Press to return to the idle display.
Adding Contacts From Call Lists
To add a contact to the local contact directory from a call list:
1. Do one of the following:
- Press , and then select Call Lists >Missed Calls, ReceivedCalls, or PlacedCalls as desired.
- Press , , or to access the desired call list.
2. Use and to highlight the contact.
You can also use the * key to Page Up and the # key to Page Down.
3. Press the More soft key, and then the Save soft key to save the contact in the phone’s directory.
4. Press to return to the idle display.