You can add contacts to your contact directory manually or from a call list
Adding Contacts Manually
To add a contact to the local contact directory manually:
1. Press .
2. Select Features > Contact Directory.
3. Press the More soft key.
4. Press the Add soft key.
5. Enter first and/or last name of the contact from the keypad.
Use the 1/A/a soft key to select between numeric and upper/lower case alphanumeric modes.
Use the Encoding soft key to access special characters in other languages.
6. Enter a contact number.
This is a required field and it must be unique (not already in the directory).
7. (Optional.) Change the Speed Dial Index.
It is automatically assigned to the next available index value. You may instead enter any unused speed dial number from 1 to 9999.
Adding Contacts From Call Lists
To add a contact to the local contact directory from a call list:
1. Do one of the following:
- Press .
Select Features > Call Lists >Missed Calls, Received Calls, or Placed Calls as desired.
- Press Left, Right, or Down to access the desired call list.
2. Scroll to highlight the contact.
You can also use the * key to Page Up and the # key to Page Down.
3. Press the More soft key, and then the Save soft key to save the contact in the phone’s directory.