You can create a conference with other parties using the phone’s local conference feature. You can create a conference between an active call and a call on hold (on the same or another line) by pressing the CONF key.
The SIP-T20P IP phone supports up to 3 parties (including yourself) in a conference call. This is called Local Conference and is the default method of conference.
To set up a local conference call:
1. Place a call to the first party.
2. Press CONF to create a new call. The active call is placed on hold.
3. Enter the number of second party and press OK or #.
4. When the second party answers the call, you can consult with him or her before adding to the conference.
5. Press CONF again to join all parties in the conference.
To join two calls in a conference:
1. Place two calls using two different accounts on the phone (for example, place the first call using account 1, and then place the second call using account 2).
2. Press Up or Down to select the call for conference and make sure the call is active (for example, select the call on account 1).
3. Press CONF to join the two calls in the conference on account 1.
You can press Hold to place the conference on hold.
You can press the CONF key to split the conference call into two individual calls. To drop the conference call, press Menu.