The instructions below are intended for users on the FluentSteam phone system, and may not be applicable for devices on other platforms. For more information on using our platform, please visit our website FluentStream.com or give us a call at 303-462-5683, opt 1.
If you are interested in call forwarding, please refer to Comprehensive Guide to Call Forwarding or contact our support team at 303-462-5683, opt 2 to enable it via the portal. We recommend this method instead of the manual steps listed below.
To forward an incoming call to another person:
1. While your phone rings, press Forward.
2. From the CallForwarding screen, enter the forwarding number, and press Forward.
Forwarding All Calls to Another Person
You can set up your phone to forward all calls to another number, even if the Do Not Disturb feature is enabled. Call forwarding is not available on shared lines.
To forward all calls to another person:
1. From Home view, select Forward. (You can also select Settings from Home view, and select Features > Forward, or if your phone is idle, press Forward from Lines view.)
2. If your phone is set up with multiple lines, select the line to apply forwarding to.
3. From the Forwarding Type Select screen, select the forwarding type you want:
- Always—To forward all incoming calls.
- No Answer—To forward all unanswered incoming calls.
- Busy—To forward calls that arrive when you’re already in a call.
4. Enter the forwarding number, and select Enable.
If you selected the No Answer option, you can enter the number of rings before your phone forwards the call. A value of 2 is recommended.
The forwarding number you chose displays in the status bar, as shown next. In this example, the line is forwarded to 2340.
If a phone line is idle, Lines view displays the forwarding icon , next to the phone line, as shown next.
To disable call forwarding:
1. From Home view, select Forward.
2. If your phone is set up with multiple lines, select the line to disable forwarding for.
3. From the ForwardingType Select screen, select the forwarding type to disable, and select Disable.