While Recordings are primarily used for Auto-Attendants, you can also use them as an intro for a Call Group or Queue. Something as simple as a "Your call is very important to us" message can be added in this section as well.
Note: This is not where you will record your Voicemail message.
Creating a Recording Using Your FluentStream Phone
You can record a new recording directly from your FluentStream device, whether it be a hard phone or a soft phone.
To create a new recording using your FluentStream phone:Click Features from the menu, then select Recordings.
1. Click the + Create New button to create your own recording.
2. Click the + Voice Talent Recording to select from our professional voice talent.
1. Name the Recording
2. Enter a Description.
3. Select the extension you would like to make the recording on.
Then, click the Call Extension button. Save.
Make a New Recording - Record from Browser
1. Fill in the Title of the recording.
2. Click Start Recording
3. Select Save to Disk if you want to save the file to your computer. You will need to reupload it under "Upload A Recording." Or you can select Upload to MFC to save it to the portal directly.
Make a New Recording - Upload A Recording
If you already have a recording that you like, you have the ability to upload it rather than recording a new one.
1. Select Choose File to select the audio file you want to use from your computer.
2. Enter a Description of the recording.
3. Select Create New to save the recording to the portal.
Voice Talent Recording
If you need assistance, please contact FluentStream Support at 303-GO-CLOUD, or 303-462-5683 (opt 2).