ClickToCall + Setup Guide
Modified on: Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 1:19 PM
ClickToCall+ allows you to click on any phone number in your browser and call it using your FluentStream device. Please take note, this chrome extension automatically saves upon any user change.
To set up ClickToCall+:
1. To install the extension, please click HERE.
2. Click on the Add to Chrome. Once installed, you will see a ClickToCall logo in the top right corner of your web browser.
3. Click the ClickToCall phone icon:
and select the Options button.
4. Upon logging in with your my.fluentcloud.com login credentials, a new webpage will open. Select ClickToCall+ Options from the menu bar on the left.
5. Select which settings you would like to be enabled from this page:
Notifications (Inbound and Outbound) - Creates a desktop popup whenever you receive an inbound call or make an outbound call.
Calls: Enabling Auto Answer - When enabled, Auto Answer causes an immediate outbound call when a number is clicked. When disabled, clicking on a number causes an inbound call to your device. Upon picking up the inbound call, Click to Call then calls out to the clicked number.
Post-Call Recording URL - Enabling this setting creates a popup screen with a URL of the call recording.
6. Select Advanced Options from the menu bar on the right and verify the environment selected is Production.
Have questions? Give us a call at 303-GO-CLOUD, option 2 for support or send us an email here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.