The following guide will walk you through the process of provisioning your Yealink W52P, W56P, and W60B phone to work on FluentCloud’s new and improved hosted phone system. Please note that you may contact a FluentStream Support Technician to assist you with this provisioning process.
Step 1—Connect Your Yealink Base Station
Securely connect Yealink base station to internet, as well as power. Be sure that all cables are properly inserted in the correct ports.
Step 2—Connect the Handset Cradle
Connect your Yealink handset cradle to power with the provided power adapter. Be sure that all cables are properly inserted in the correct port. The cradle is provided as a charging station for your handset.
Step 3—Batteries for Your Yealink Handset
Remove the provided batteries from their package to be placed in the Yealink handset. Remove the battery cover on the back of your Yealink handset and insert the batteries. To power on the handset, press and hold the power button on the front of your Yealink handset. *If the handset does not have enough power to remain on, please place on the handset cradle to charge.
Step 4—Registering Your Yealink Handset
1. On your Yealink base station, long press the Wireless button on the base station until the registration LED flashes.
2. Press the OK key on the handset. Navigate to and select the settings option.
3.Select 6. Registration. In the Registration menu, select Register Handset.
4. Select the desired base and then press the OK soft key. The handset begins searching the base.
5. Press the OK soft key after searching a base successfully.
6. Enter the base PIN (default: 0000), and then press the Done soft key to complete registration.NOTE: You can also press the OK key to enter the main menu, and then select Settings > Registration > Register Handset and repeat steps 2-4 to register multiple base stations.