The FluentCloud Slackbot allows for access to your extension's most common features directly in your Slack workspace.
You must be an admin to add the FluentCloud Slackbot to the workspace.
1. Inside of your Slack workspace, browse your Apps for "FluentCloud" then select "Install". Alternatively, you may click here to direct to the FluentStream website for the next authorization steps.
2. Complete authorization.
3. Once authorization is complete, all of the team members in your workspace will have access to the FluentCloud Slackbot when they browse for apps -
4. Find your Slack User ID to enter into the My FluentCloud Portal by typing "start" inside the bot.
5. Enter your Slack ID into your FluentCloud User Settings -
6. Ask your bot for "help" to learn about all of the features your FluentCloud Slackbot can help you with!
If you need any assistance, please contact FluentStream Support at 303-GO-CLOUD (303-462-5683), option #2 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.