Click Settings from the menu, then select Locations.
Click +Create New button.
Now you can set up the location!
1. Choose a Name for your location. This can be whatever you like, but we suggest using the City or Street name for easy identification. If there is only one location, we suggest "Main".
2. Enter in the Mailing Address for the location and include any Suite or Building numbers.
3. Select if you need this location to be e911 enabled. We recommend selecting "yes" for all physical locations, hardphones, and stationary soft phones. If you have any questions on this, please contact support at 303-462-5683 (opt 2) or email@example.com
4. Jitterbuffer Enabled and Jitterbuffer Target Extra are settings used in regards to call quality. If you are unsure if you need this, please contact support.
5. If you prefer to make 7 Digit Dials (local calls) you can enable that here. Select Yes, and the option to enter in your local area code will appear. This is limited to 1 area code per location.
6. Please click Yes for Low Bandwidth Location if you have a subpar internet connection. If you are unsure, please contact support and we can monitor the connection and give you suggestions.
7. Select the Time Zone for that location.
8. If you like, you may select and application for Exit Voicemail. Once the caller hits any voicemail box attached to that location, they can press "0" and go to the selected application. This is optional and can be set on individual voicemail boxes as well.
Click Create Location and you are good to start creating extensions!
Editing a Location
To edit an existing extension:
1. Click Settings from the menu, and click Locations.
2. Click the location on the left bar you would like to modify.
3. Make the desired changes and click the Save Changes button.
If you need assistance, please contact FluentStream Support at 303-GO-CLOUD, or 303-462-5683 (opt 2).