Step 1. Disable Automatic Gain Control option on Bria
Then log into Bria and disable the Automatic Gain Control option
Settings -> Preferences -> Devices -> Uncheck Automatic Gain Control and hit Ok
Step 2. Adjust Microphone volume in Microsoft Windows.
How to adjust microphone volumeTo adjust the volume for your microphone in Windows 7 or Windows Vista, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type mmsys.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- In the Sound dialog box, click the Recording tab.
- Click Microphone, and then click Properties.
Note Make sure that Working appears under Microphone. If Working does not appear, click Microphone, and then click Set Default.
- In the Microphone Properties dialog box, click the Custom tab.
- Select or clear the Microphone Boost check box.
- Click the Levels tab.
- Adjust the volume slider to the level that you want, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Sound dialog box.
Step 3. Echo Test
Simply dial *31337 into your Bria. Once connect you can talk and you'll hear your voice. If the voice you hear doesn't sound right you can try to adjust the volume on your microphone per the instructions I sent over yesterday.