The VP530 IP video phone supports up to 3 parties (including yourself) in a conference call. This is called Local Conference and is the default method of conference.
To set up a local conference call:
1. Place a call to the first party.
2. Press the Conference soft key to create a new call.
The active call is placed on hold.
3. Enter the number of the second party.
4. Press , , or the Send soft key.
5. When the second party answers the call, you can consult with him or her before adding to the conference.
6. Press the Conference soft key again to join all parties in the conference.
To join two calls in a conference:
1. Place two calls using two different accounts on the phone
(for example, place the first call using account 1, and then place the second call using account 2).
2. Tap the desired call and make sure the call is active
(for example, tap the call on account 1).
3. Press the Conference soft key to join the two calls in the conference on account 1.
You can tap to place the conference on hold or tap to split the conference call into two individual calls.
To drop the conference call, tap .
You can tap to stop the transmission of near-site video.