You can add contacts to the local directory in the following ways:
- From call history
Adding Contacts Manually
To add a contact to the local directory manually:
1. Tap .
The IP phone enters the local directory directly as there is only Local Directory in the directory by default.
If Local Directory is disabled for the directory, tap ->All Contacts or tap -> Directory ->All Contacts to enter the local directory.
2. Tap the desired contact group.
3. Tap Add.
4. Enter the name and the office, mobile or other numbers in the corresponding fields.
5. Tap the gray box of the Account field.
6. Tap the desired account from the pull-down list.
If Auto is selected, the phone will use the first available account when placing calls to the contact from the local directory.
7. Tap the gray box of the Ring field.
8. Tap the desired ring tone from the pull-down list.
If Auto is selected, this contact will use the ring tone assigned to the group.
9. Tap the gray box of the Photo field.
10. Tap the desired photo from the pull-down list.
11. Tap the Save soft key to accept the change or to cancel.
Adding Contacts from Call History
To add a contact to the local directory from the call history:
1. Tap .
2. Tap or to turn pages.
3. Tap after the desired entry.
4. Tap Add.
5. Edit the corresponding fields.
6. Tap the Save soft key to accept the change.
The entry is successfully saved to the local directory.