First, the adapter must be factory reset. To factory reset the adapter, follow these steps:
- Plug in an analog phone into one of the FXS ports (RJ11) on the device.
- Dial ****
- Dial 73738#
- Press 1 to confirm
- Hang up the analog phone
The adapter will buzz and will be reset. Now the admin password will be removed and the IP settings will be set to the default.
Next, reprovision the adapter using the web interface. To do so you'll, need the IP address which you can pull directly from the phone. To get the IP address, follow these steps:
- From analog phone dial ****
- Then dial 110# - that will give you the IP address
To access the web interface and provision the phone, follow these steps:
- Enter IP address into web browser to enter portal to configure phone
- Select Admin Login
- Then select Advanced from the menu at the top
- Click Provisioning tab
- Copy and paste the following address into the field "Profile Rule": http://p.fluentcloud.com/$MA.xml