User Management allows you to add, remove, and reset passwords for users of My FluentCloud.
*You must be an admin user to add and edit other users.
To create new users or administrators:
1. Click Settings in the menu, then click User Management.
2. Click the + Create New button on the right column. The page shown below will appear.
3. Fill out the first and last name fields, and enter a valid email. Once a valid email is entered, the username field will automatically fill to match the email. You can then change your username to anything you wish as long as it is not already in our system.
4. User Group:
Cloud User: Will only have access to their personal user portal.
Administrator: Has access to the full system, including other users.
5. Primary Extension: Ensure the extension set here matches what the user will be making calls from.
6. Password: Set your password. This can be reset from this page in the future.
Click Save. This user can now log into my.fluentcloud.com with their username and password.
If you need assistance, please contact FluentStream support at 303-GO-CLOUD, or 303-462-5683 (opt 2).