User Management allows you to add, remove, and reset passwords for users of My FluentCloud.
You may create two kinds of users:
- Administrative - Have permissions to all areas of the portal and the account.
- Cloud User - Only able to modify their own User Portal settings.
To create new users or admin in the Portal:1. Click Settings in the menu, then click User Management.
2. Click the + Create New button.
Now, you can create your new user!
1. Enter the new user's First and Last Name. Enter the new user's Username. The format of the Username is usually first initial and last name (e.g. jsmith)
2. Select the new user's User Group. Cloud Users will only have access to their own extension, while Administrators can make changes to any extension and routing. Be sure to only give Administrator access to people that need it.
3. Enter the Primary Extension. This is the extension that will be associated with the user log in, which pertains to Live Manager and Click2Call, as well as the "Portal" tab in my.fluentcloud.com. If you need instructions on how to set up an extension, click here. Enter in the User Email. This will be the email that receives and password resets.
8. Enter and Confirm the new user's Password.
This can be a temporary password, as users can edit at a later time. Please note- If passwords are forgotten, FluentStream cannot retrieve, only reset. If you need a password reset, please contact support at 303-GO-CLOUD (303-462-5683), opt 2.
9. Click the Save button.
If you need assistance, please contact FluentStream Support at 303-GO-CLOUD, or 303-462-5683 (opt 2).