Buffalo AirStation Extreme AC 1750
When setting a custom policy, select the type of traffic to be given the highest priority and lower the priority of other traffic types accordingly.
1. Open the AirStation’s Settings page.
2. Navigate to the Applications - QoS.
3. Enable Priority Control QoS.
4. Choose an Optimize for selection:
Voice: Prioritizes voice chats and VoIP traffic.
5. To set a manual policy, select the operation to be prioritized and lower the priority for others. For example, if you set Voice as Ultra Premium - High Bandwidth, the bandwidth priority of other operations should be lowered accordingly.
6. Click Apply.