The SIP-T46G IP phone supports up to 3 parties (including yourself) in a conference call.
This is the default method of conference called Local Conference.
To set up a local conference call:
1. Place a call to the first party.
2. When the first party answers the call, press the Conference soft key to place a new call.
The active call is placed on hold.
3. Enter the number of the second party and press , , or the Send soft key.
4. When the second party answers the call, press the Conference soft key again to join all parties in the conference.
To join two calls in a conference:
1. Place two calls using two different accounts on the phone (for example, place the first call using account 1, and then
place the second call using account 2).
2. Press or to select the call for conference and make sure the call is active (for example, select the call on account 1).
3. Press the Conference soft key to join the two calls in the conference on the selected account.
During the conference call, you can do the following:
Press or the Hold soft key to place the conference on hold.
Press the Split soft key to split the conference call into two individual calls.
Press the Manage soft key, and then press or to select the desired party:
Press the Far Mute soft key to forbid the party from speaking.
Press the Remove soft key to remove the party from the conference call.
Press the Back soft key to return to the previous interface.
Press to mute the conference call.
Press the End Call soft key to drop the conference call.