Your phone maintains local lists of missed, received, and placed calls. Each list contains 100 entries.
Press followed by Call Lists > Missed Calls, Received Calls, or Placed Calls. The following shows a Placed Calls list.
Manage the call list by doing the following:
- To edit the phone number, press the Edit soft key.
- To return the call, press the Dial soft key.
- To view information about the call, press the More soft key followed by the Info soft key.
- To store the contact in the Contact Directory, press the More soft key followed by the Save soft key.
- To delete the call from the list, press the More soft key followed by the Clear soft key.
- Press to return to the idle display.
Time Saver Tip
Press the Right arrow key from the idle display to access the Placed Calls list.
Press the Left arrow key from the idle display to access the Received Calls list.
Press the Down arrow from the idle display to access the Missed Calls list.
You can use these shortcuts while placing calls or performing transferring and conferencing functions.