Your phone maintains local lists of missed, received, and placed calls. Each list contains 100 entries.
Press , and then select Features > Call Lists > Missed Calls, Received Calls, or Placed Calls. The following shows a Placed Calls list.
Manage the call list by doing the following:
- To edit the phone number, press the Edit soft key.
- To return the call, press the Dial soft key.
- To view information about the call, press press the More soft key followed by the Info soft key.
- To store the contact in the Contact Directory, press the More soft key followed by the Save soft key.
- To delete the call from list, press the More soft key followed by the Clear soft key.
- Press to return to the home screen.
Time Saver Tip:
- Press the Right arrow key from the home screen to access the PlacedCalls list.
- Press the Left arrow key from the home screen to access the Received Calls list.
- Press the Down arrow from the home screen to access the Missed Calls list.
You can use these shortcuts while placing calls or performing transferring and conferencing functions.
Note: You can manually clear all call lists by pressing the Menu key and then selecting Features > Call Lists > Clear. They are also automatically cleared when you restart the phone.