ClickToCall allows you to click on any phone number in your browser and call it using your FluentStream device. Please take note, this chrome extension automatically saves upon any user change.
To set up ClickToCall:
1. To install the extension, please click here.
2. Click on the Add to Chrome. Once installed, you will see a ClickToCall logo in the top right corner of your web browser.
3. Click the ClickToCall phone icon:
and select the Options button.
4. Upon logging in with your my.fluentcloud.com login credentials, a new webpage will open. Select ClickToCall Options from the menu bar on the right.
5. Select which settings you would like to be enabled from this page:
Notifications - Inbound and Outbound
Calls - Enabling Auto Answer*
Post-Call Recording URL - Enabling this setting creates a popup screen with a URL of the call recording
*Enabling Auto-Answer ClickToCall on Handset will initiate a call without requiring you to pick up the handset (most users prefer this option enabled). When this option is disabled, it will call your phone first, and, once answered, it will then call the intended recipient. If you do not pick up the handset, then the call will not automatically dial.
6. Select Advanced Options from the menu bar on the right and verify the environment selected is Production.
Make sure that you restart your browser whenever you enable or disable the Extensions Manager.
Have questions? Give us a call at 303-GO-CLOUD, option 2 for support or send us an email here.