Call Blocking in My FluentCloud - User Portal
Enable to block certain numbers/callers from reaching a specific extension.
Used most commonly to block Spam or Robo callers.
Permissions: Cloud User & Administrator
Call Blocking Configuration
1. Select Call Management
2. In the drop-down menu Select Blocking
3. Turn on Call Blocking
4. Enter the Phone Numbers you would like to Block.
5. Here you will see the numbers Blocked.
6. Chose whether to block Callers calling with no Caller ID.
I.E. Restricted Caller ID.
7. Chose what happens to Blocked Calls.
Send to Voicemail: Will send callers directly to voicemail.
Play “Busy” to Caller: The caller will receive a busy tone when attempting to call.
Play “Torture” To Caller: The call will continue to ring on and on but will not connect.
If you need any assistance with this feature, please contact FluentStream support.
Quick-dial, from a FluentStream device: 711
Phone: 303-GO-CLOUD (303-462-5683)