Firmware Version: 184.108.40.206.112
Configuring QoS on the ASUS RT-N66U Dark Knight to Prioritize VoIP Traffic
1. Log in to the router. Follow the prompts to create a password and a username will be given to you.
2. Click Traffic Manager on the left hand side.
3. Click on the QoS slider to turn QoS on.
4. When the QoS slider turns GREEN, enter your current bandwidth for both the upload and download.
(If unsure of your current bandwidth speed, please run a speed test at http://www.speedtest.net/.)
5. Click Save after entering your bandwidth figures.
6. Be sure to power cycle/reboot the router before proceeding.
7. Your QoS should now be configured.