Hardware Version: E1200
Firmware Version: 2.0.04 build 1
Configuring QoS on the Linksys E1200 to Prioritize VoIP Traffic (MAC Method)
1. Log in to the router. The default IP address is http://192.168.1.1/.
The default username is admin. The default password is admin.
2. Click on Applications & Gaming tab
3. Click on QoS.
4. Select the radial button Enabled next to the field labeled Internet Access Priority.
5. In the field labeled Upstream Bandwidth, select Manual from the drop-down menu and enter your current upload speed.
6. Select “MAC Address” from the drop-down menu labeled Category.
7. You will need the MAC address for each IP device to continue. In the field labeled Enter a Name, enter a unique name for the device for which you will prioritize traffic.
8. In the field labeled MAC Address enter the MAC address for the device.
9. In the field labeled Priority, select High from the drop-down menu.
10. Click Apply to save changes.
11. Repeat steps 6-10 until you have entered all of the IP phones.
When all have been entered and you see them in the Summary section, click on Save Settings.
12. Power cycle/reboot the router before proceeding.