Hardware Version: WNR3500Lv2
Firmware Version: V188.8.131.52_40.0.66
The default user name is admin. The default password is admin.
Sometimes, alternative user names and passwords are printed on stickers underneath or on the side of the router itself, next to the bar codes.
Standard QoS configuration
1. Open your browser and navigate to http://192.168.1.1/ .
2. Log in to the router. The default username is admin. The default password is password.
3. Select the Advanced tab and the select WPS Wizard on the left hand side.
4. Select Setup.
5. Select QoS Setup.
6. Check the box next to Turn Internet Access QoS On if not already checked.
7. Check the box next to Turn Bandwidth Control On.
8. Select the Uplink bandwidth Maximum radial button
(If unsure of your current bandwidth speed, please run a speed test at http://www.speedtest.net/.)
9. In the field to the right of the radial button enter in your current upload speed.
10. Be sure to save any changes and reboot the router before proceeding.
11. Your QoS should now be configured
How to Enable Pinging
How to Enable/Disable SIP ALG
Any other known issues/preferred configurations w/ FS service