You can update information for contacts in your contact directory.
To update a contact:
1. Press the Dir soft key.
2. Select your contact directory if it does not appear automatically by pressing the Select key.
3. Use the Up and Down arrow keys to scroll through the list to find the contact.
4. Press the Select key to select the entry.
5. Press the Edit soft key.
6. Use the Up and Down arrow keys to scroll through the fields, then press the Select key to select the appropriate field.
7. Make the desired changes.
The Ok soft key is not displayed until a change has been made. The Cancel soft key in this context will cancel the edit session for the entry and return to the screen before the Edit soft key was selected (see step 3).
Press the left and right arrow keys to place the cursor either at the beginning or end of the item respectively. Press the Down arrow key to move to the next field.
8. Press the Ok soft key to accept changes.
Timesaver: Quickly Updating Contacts
You can also edit a contact associated with a speed dial key by pressing and holding that speed dial key and then following the steps 5 to 7 above.