Start a new topic
Answered

My headset works for everything except hearing the other the call

I installed the Webphone, and I can successfully make calls.  The person that answers my call can hear my clearly, but I cannot hear them.  I use the same headset with Bria daily and have no issues.

I followed your troubleshooting guide to ensure my headset is setup correctly, and I still don't have any sound.

Thanks,

Zach

Best Answer

Hi Zach,

Our technicians confirmed the issue was due to the phone attempting to go through your OpenVPN connection.  This has been resolved and your WebPhone should now be working correctly.

Thanks,

Doug

Hi Zach,

Thank you for posting your question.  I'll check with our technicians and report back to you.

Thanks,

Doug

Zach,

Please try our echo test on the WebPhone and let me know if you can hear your voice.

From WebPhone dial *31337

Thanks,

Doug

Zach,

Please also try this:

You can choose a different default permission setting and manage exceptions in Content settings.

Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.

Select Settings.

Click Show advanced settings.

In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.

In the "Media" section

Set Microphone to your headset device

Click Done

Please let me know if you still experience issues.

Thanks,

Doug

Doug,

Thanks for the quick response.  I changed the settings in Chrome to set my microphone, and I still cannot hear my voice.

Answer

Hi Zach,

Our technicians confirmed the issue was due to the phone attempting to go through your OpenVPN connection.  This has been resolved and your WebPhone should now be working correctly.

Thanks,

Doug

Login to post a comment